We look forward to showing you around our beautiful community and introducing you to those who have already made it home. Your expectations will be exceeded!
If you're in search of western North Carolina mountain property, look no further. The Headwaters at Banner Elk offers custom built homes, homesites, cottages and condiminiums. The knowledgable staff at Headwaters of Banner Elk will provide you with all the information you need regarding this ideal North Carolina luxry mountain real estate.
The Headwaters at Banner Elk offers the following amenities for all homeowners to enjoy:
- Professionally Staffed Gate House for controlled access and peace of mind.
- The Point Clubhouse with 280 degree viewsviews of NC, TN, and VA mountains featuring a fully equipped fitness room, game room, gourmet kitchen, 14 seat state-of-the-art theater and 2,000 s.f. of outdoor decks.
- Two spring-fed lakes with picnic areas and fishing piers.
- Tennis Court located next to the point clubhouse.
- The Sunset Amphitheater for concerts, lectures, weddings and other special events.
- The Lakeside Park with covered picnic pavilion with mountain stone fireplace.
- Miles of maintained walking & hiking trails, including a 1.5 mile trail around two lakes.
- Deer Creek Park featuring a three-acre wonderland of trails, bridges, two 2-story tree houses, campsites, picnic areas and a swinging bridge of a trout pond.
- Stoney Creek Park on the lower lake with footbridges, outdoor grill, fishing pier and stone picnic table.
- Fall Creek Falls Park featuring a 30' natural waterfall with 60' cascade and trail.
- Sunset Park with a sweeping view of the Pisgah National Forest, perfect for watching brilliant sunsets.